Thames Valley Transport ensures a safe and timely transport experience for children of all ages. Be it for County Councils or the Private Sector we operate daily. We pride ourselves with our on time services for the fit, the needy or for the very unwell children.
We appreciate, as a family, the welfare of your child is paramount.
And we have ELECTRIC ideas!
THE Transporter that helps our environment and the savings are immense!
Call us to discuss our costings on our ALL ELECTRIC shuttle vehicle where the estimated savings are £2500 per school year per vehicle.
Subject to an exact survey of your schools yearly requirements.
Call or email us now!
TVTS believes that it is unacceptable for a child or young person to experience abuse of any kind and recognises its responsibility to safeguard the welfare of all children and young people by a commitment to practise which protects them.
We recognise that:
- the welfare of the child/young person is paramount.
- all children, regardless of age, disability, gender, racial heritage, religious belief, sexual orientation or identity, have the right to equal protection from all types of harm or abuse.
- working in partnership with children, young people, their parents, carers and other agencies is essential in promoting young people’s welfare.
The purpose of the policy:
- to provide protection for the children and young people who use TVTS services.
- to provide staff with guidance on procedure they should adopt in the event that they suspect a child or young person may be experiencing , or be at risk of, harm.
We will seek to safeguard children and young people by:
- valuing them, listening to and respecting them.
- issue a Code of Conduct booklet to all staff, outlining child protection guidelines.
- recruit all staff in accordance with the safer staffing recruitment guidelines.
- sharing information about concerns with schools, parents, guardian and any other agencies who need to know.
- providing effective management for staff through supervision, support and training.
- ensuring that all highly confidential documentation containing children/young people’s details, is locked away in a secure cabinet.
We are also committed to reviewing and updating our policy annually.